Imperfect Solitude

confess or share your fictions with others
Undiehunter
Junior
Junior

Imperfect Solitude

#1 Post by Undiehunter » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:39 pm

I couldn't decide if this was more a confession or a revelation. There's a spot I'll stop periodically in the mountains that is near a small river in a grove of old growth trees. It's a short detour down an old road that parallels the main highway on the other side of the river. I discovered it ten or fifteen years ago, and there's never anyone else around. It's beautiful and a great sense of solitude. I like to strip down to my undies, hike around for a bit, and commune with nature...if you know what I mean.

So last week I stopped by, shucked my clothes, and was wandering around in my electric blue Aussiebum briefs with white piping around the legs and fly. I got down by the river and shucked the briefs as well, even tossing them down the bank a bit for an added thrill. A few minutes later I finished communing with nature, retrieved the briefs, put them back on, and sauntered back up the trail to the rest of my clothes.

Once clothed I was wandering around again, and I was shocked to see some people in the forest on the other side of the river. I've never seen anyone over there, and I've looked each time. I'm not sure if they saw my whole display or just showed up afterward, but assuming that they did witness the full Monty I left rather quickly!

When I got home I looked at the map. Unbeknownst to me there is a popular scenic pull out off the main highway, but it's a fair distance from the river. The scenic attraction is on the other side of the highway from the parking area, so there's really no reason anyone would head to where I saw those folks, but they must've wandered down an unmarked trail or something. I'll have to check it out next time to learn more about it, but that was a bit more of a thrill than I was looking for. :)

If those folks actually saw me, they sure got an eyeful as I was sure I was alone in the woods at the time and was taking my own sweet time! I was probably visible in my undies (and less) for 10 minutes or so.

ManDrake7
Junior
Junior

Re: Imperfect Solitude

#2 Post by ManDrake7 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:19 am

Very nice story m8, nothing like stripping down to your undies in the outdoors!
Have you been back since? Did you take any photos?
cheers
Mandrake