Doctor's Appointment Surprise

gave a sighting lately? post here!
dakota

Doctor's Appointment Surprise

#1 Post by dakota » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:17 pm

So I had a routine follow-up physical exam scheduled for this past week. The day before the appointment, the office called and said the doctor had a scheduling conflict, and could I come in that same day instead. I said that was fine, and within a few hours I was in the exam room. My doctor is probably in his 40s, handsome as hell, slight European accent (I think maybe German?) He has striking blue eyes and a beautiful smile. He always makes very direct eye contact, and focuses intently on you when speaking. He's very invested in being a good doctor. I've known him a long time, and I'm very comfortable having him as my regular doc. We're on a first name basis. I wasn't expecting to have my underwear on display, so was wearing white CK mid-rise fly-front briefs, my usual daily wear.

I figured it was going to be the usual basic exam, but he surprised me. Before I knew what was happening, he had me standing in front of hm with my shirt pulled up and my jeans and briefs pushed down to my knees, and he's giving me a hernia check. (I passed. LOL!) He had warm, very gentle hands. Then, when I thought I was done, he had me turned around and bent over the exam table, with his gloved finger prodding deeply around my prostate. Well, hello! That was unexpected! I passed that exam, too. ;) As I was buttoning myself up, tingling sphincter and all, he said everything was great, and I should plan to see him again this Summer, when we run my usual annual lab work tests. I like that he wants me to be seen before there is some problem, or when I'm sick.

On the drive home, all I could think of is how lucky I am to have a doctor who is so calm and matter-of fact about intensely personal exams like that. And that I was wearing clean underwear. My Mom's lessons to me as a kid about wearing clean underwear had borne out once again - "You never know when somebody will see you in your underwear."

Yes, indeed, Mom. Yes, indeed. :)

--Dakota
Bend over. I'll drive. :cool:

brfman
Junior
Junior

Re: Doctor's Appointment Surprise

#2 Post by brfman » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:02 am

Dakota, thanks for sharing this experience. Reading about your doctor visits is always a treat! I'm in awe of your excellent storytelling abilities and can easily imagine myself (and wish I were) in the room with you both during the exam. :lol:

I'm also jealous of you about whom you have for your doctor! I had a great male PCP for about five years after a serious health emergency, and the description you give of your doctor's manner and care could easily fit him. I still remember well those hernia and prostate checks with him. Unfortunately, he left the practice, and I've had a very good female physician for the last few years whom I like, but it's just not the same, of course.

Did you previously say what kind of underwear your guy wears? I never found out my previous doctor's preference, but I'd peg him as a briefs man, so that's what I like to imagine.

dakota

#3 Post by dakota » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:09 pm

Thanks! I appreciate the compliments. I do a lot of technical writing in my daily life, usually boring IT tech manuals and official documents, so words come easily for me. It's refreshing to be able to write differently here. In places like U4M, I know you guys weren't there, but you might want to have been. So I try to create word pictures, to help you imagine the situation on your own. Details that are important (to me) are the things I mention. As someone reads those words, they can put themselves in the same place, but in terms that relate closest to their own experience. You can't read body language in text form, but you can definitely "feel" the situation. It helps me revisit what happened, and decide if I've expressed it well enough for you guys to properly see it in your head. The feedback I get tells me I'm doing it right. :)

My doctor is a great guy, and I'm lucky to have him. He's exactly the sort of doctor I want. He's unquestionably very straight, is happily married with kids, and his wife is as attractive as he is. He's kind of metro in his appearance, always has a nice haircut (usually with a bit of product in it) and is very carefully groomed. If he happens to wear a beard or mustache, which he does from time to time, it's trimmed nicely, and is never unkempt. He is most often clean shaven, which accentuates his athletic frame and demeanor. He's maybe 5'10" or so, lean, and always has a bit of a genuine tan. I know he enjoys hiking and cycling trips - I've seen pictures of him and his wife on bike trails. I've known him more than ten years, and he's as good-looking now as he was when I first met him.

I was going to a different doctor in the same clinic system for awhile, until he retired, and I was arbitrarily passed along to a different doctor. She happens to be a good physician, but she was always too "hands-off" for me. I never felt like she was seeing "me," just that she was seeing her current appointment. She always seemed to be in a hurry, and like I was an inconvenience on the way to her next appointment. There was never anything proactive with her - every appointment was about treating current symptoms of some illness or other I might have. It was very dissatisfying, considering how far in advance I'd have to make an appointment, then being made to feel like I was being rushed through things so she could move on to her next patient.

In the several years she was my doctor, she never once touched my bare skin. (How can a doctor do their job if they never touch you?) When I switched to my current doctor, I was very frank with him at our first visit. He knows I'm gay, and I told him I wanted a male doctor who wasn't afraid to BE a male doctor. I told him I expected to be touched wherever and however I needed to be touched to be properly examined and treated. I said I was concerned about male health issues, and I didn't want to be a statistic caused by a (female) doctor who never considered my male gender. My Dad had prostate cancer, and my Mother died of colon and liver cancer. I don't want that sort of thing to ever happen to me. He understood and agreed with me, and said he'd be the kind of doctor I expected. In retrospect, I think he likes having that sort of freedom with a patient. He's had me naked on the exam table more than once, with or without the exam gown around my neck, and he's had more fingers up my ass than any man has in a long time. LOL! :D Every appointment ends with a handshake and a smile, and best wishes for good health till the next appointment. I like the guy quite a bit.

As to his underwear choices, I've often wondered, but don't really know. I've never seen leg seam lines in any form, so I doubt he's a boxerbriefs guy. My guess would be either boxers or briefs. He wears slacks that are not snug in the rear, so I've never seen anything from the side to indicate anything, nor have I ever seen a waistband at the back when he bends over. Given his metro appearance, I'm wondering if he's maybe a low-rise guy? Something with a European kind of cut? That's all my speculation, of course. But I always look, given the chance. I'll let you know. ;)

I know it seems like I'm always posting about doctors, doesn't it? I'm not a sickly person, but after twenty years in the Navy, my body has had its share of wear and tear. Like a classic car, it's not the years, it's the mileage. I work at it, and want to make sure I keep myself in the best shape I can, for as long as I can. I intend to be that guy you see in the gym locker room who isn't afraid to be naked in front of other guys, who looks great in or out of his clothes, and who always turns your head, no matter what age he is. So far, it's going well. :)

--Dakota

ManDrake7
Junior
Junior

#4 Post by ManDrake7 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:29 am

Hi Dakota

As I've often said on the site, your reports are always thoughtful, intelligent and very well composed, a joy to read.
Oh, and with that all-so-important erotic edge, but only when appropriate of course...

Your doctor sounds wonderful, a blueprint for all medical staff perhaps...all that and handsome too, quite jealous in fact!
I reckon low-rise briefs sounds about right, given what you wrote about him, he sounds quite sporty too.

You are right to keep in good shape, whatever a guys age is, health is something you cannot buy and is not a 'given' - it
has to be protected and nurtured. Good advice, thanks.

keep up the good work m8, please know it is appreciated around here.

all the best,
Mark aka Mandrake

dakota

#5 Post by dakota » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:37 pm

ManDrake7 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:29 am
You are right to keep in good shape, whatever a guys age is, health is something you cannot buy and is not a 'given' - it
has to be protected and nurtured. Good advice, thanks.

keep up the good work m8, please know it is appreciated around here.

all the best,
Mark aka Mandrake
Thanks very much, Mark. I appreciate that. I have a lot of school and former Navy friends who are aging badly. They look and act years older than me, but I know we're the same age. Attitude counts for as much as effort, I think. I just signed up for a temporary membership at a new gym this past week, and while touring the place with the general manager, (a personal trainer about 30, nice guy, great body, excellent personality), he kept talking about how much he liked my attitude. He guessed my age at about 15 years younger than I am. I'm sure part of it was salesmanship, but I think he was a tad surprised to find out the real number. Most people are - even me. I am way too young (some would say too immature) to be this age. LOL! :)

--Dakota

MadAboutUW

#6 Post by MadAboutUW » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:31 am

First, Dakota - send me your doctor's name and address. I will never be seeing him, so it wouldn't bother me at all asking him about his underwear choice. I'll just say - "Asking for a friend."

Anyway, I have a female doctor. My story is pretty much the opposite of D's female doc disaster. She is very professional, but she and I have such a good rapport that I am not afraid to ask her about anything health related. Nor is she ever hesitant to ask me about anything she is concerned about. Very professional - meaning she touches me when it is necessary for a thorough exam, but she is not unnecessarily touching me just so she can put it on the billing sheet as an 'Exam'.

I really don't care what kind of underwear she wears... lol! She has seen me in mine plenty of times.
Still feelin' good all under