pvt messages or emails

questions to mods or webmaster?
Post Reply
Message
Author
Cen0n
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 1277
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2004 6:38 am

pvt messages or emails

#1 Post by Cen0n » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:12 am

has anyone tried to use them? i have sent several msg's but never got response...is it me... or the server?

User avatar
DREW5959
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2804
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm

Re: pvt messages or emails

#2 Post by DREW5959 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:37 am

Cen0n wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:12 am
has anyone tried to use them? i have sent several msg's but never got response...is it me... or the server?
Hi

I know the PM system works, just got one yesterday... as far as the e-mail goes you have to approve e-mails in your profile in order for it to work, I doubt to many members want e-mail and they have it shut off in their Profile settings.
~Drew~

Cen0n
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 1277
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2004 6:38 am

Re: pvt messages or emails

#3 Post by Cen0n » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:21 pm

DREW5959 wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:37 am
Cen0n wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:12 am
has anyone tried to use them? i have sent several msg's but never got response...is it me... or the server?
Hi

I know the PM system works, just got one yesterday... as far as the e-mail goes you have to approve e-mails in your profile in order for it to work, I doubt to many members want e-mail and they have it shut off in their Profile settings.
Thanks Drew...i just looked at my setting and realized i had both emails and pvt messages off.....

FTLBike57
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 189
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:18 pm
Location: WI

Re: pvt messages or emails

#4 Post by FTLBike57 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:52 pm

I can post fine on the board but when I go to reply to a PM it errors out and says I don't have permission to access the server. I was able to respond for several weeks and its been difficult for the last two weeks.
Is it wrong to stand before your underwear drawer and not be able to pick only one pair as your favorite for the day?

User avatar
DREW5959
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2804
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm

Re: pvt messages or emails

#5 Post by DREW5959 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:05 pm

FTLBike57 wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:52 pm
I can post fine on the board but when I go to reply to a PM it errors out and says I don't have permission to access the server. I was able to respond for several weeks and its been difficult for the last two weeks.
I will contact Webby.. :?
~Drew~

FTLBike57
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 189
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:18 pm
Location: WI

Re: pvt messages or emails

#6 Post by FTLBike57 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:50 pm

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /under/ucp.php on this server.


Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.


This is the message I get when responding to a PM
Is it wrong to stand before your underwear drawer and not be able to pick only one pair as your favorite for the day?

User avatar
DREW5959
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2804
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm

Re: pvt messages or emails

#7 Post by DREW5959 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:27 pm

FTLBike57 wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:50 pm
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /under/ucp.php on this server.


Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.


This is the message I get when responding to a PM
Thanks Perfect. will forward to Webby.
~Drew~

User avatar
DREW5959
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2804
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm

Re: pvt messages or emails

#8 Post by DREW5959 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:24 pm

DREW5959 wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:27 pm
FTLBike57 wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:50 pm
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /under/ucp.php on this server.


Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.


This is the message I get when responding to a PM
Thanks Perfect. will forward to Webby.
I will try again. :?
~Drew~

User avatar
DREW5959
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2804
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm

Re: pvt messages or emails

#9 Post by DREW5959 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:32 pm

Hi

See if i works now and let me know, so I can tell Webby :lol:
~Drew~

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest