First orgasim..Were you wearing UNDERWEAR?

open topic forum. feel free to ask question or post something here!
richtheman
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Re: First orgasim..Were you wearing UNDERWEAR?

#61 Post by richtheman » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:41 pm

I was 13 when I had my first orgasm. I was naked on my bed and looking through one of my dad's Penthouse magazines and I remember rubbing my dick against the bed and bedsheets and enjoyed the sensation and I kept rubbing my dick and eventually I shot a load onto the bed. I didn't know what it was as I didn't know anything about masturbation/cum at that time. This was in 1994 and at the time I was a briefs guy; but, I wasn't wearing them at the time I had my first orgasm.

Pseudotritonruber
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

#62 Post by Pseudotritonruber » Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:42 am

Everyone has hot stories, thanks for bumping this thread up. Let hope others chime in.

soxundie5
Junior
Junior

#63 Post by soxundie5 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:24 pm

I had my first dry orgasm and first ejaculation both in underwear. Both were in public as well. I began playing with myself all the time and in public places, and the first time I had an orgasm I had been playing with myself at the movies. The first time I ejaculated I was playing with myself in class in school when I spurted in my underwear. I think this might be one reason I still love underwear and still love to orgasm and ejaculate into underwear.

Briefsjackr
Junior
Junior

#64 Post by Briefsjackr » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:14 pm

I was wearing underwear... not sure how old I was, 12 or 13. At that point I had started sleeping in just my briefs and 30+ years later I still do usually. I was into briefs at that time I suppose but hadn't really tied it to anything sexually. I had a huge crush on my best friend's sister who was a year younger than us though. I was laying in bed in my JC Penney's briefs- green with white trim- thinking about her one night and before I knew without even touching myself I was experiencing that now familiar sensation and some thick-ish white stuff was oozing thru my green briefs. Knew what had happened from "the talk" with my Dad but didn't know what to do about it... so I just fell asleep with my first cum in my briefs.

Dated my friend's sister off and on but never got anywhere.

From then until I went to college I'd masturbate by rubbing my cock through my briefs, cum in them and sleep that way. Fortunately my Mom never mentioned it when doing my laundry.....

Still have my briefs fetish and still do cum in them (witness my user name, lol) but rarely cum in them anymore.

MATT25
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

#65 Post by MATT25 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:00 am

First orgasm was a wet dream in my white Sears boys briefs with double seat and gold striped waistband when I was 13. Big gooey mess in the front of my briefs. My undershirt was tucked into my briefs so it got wet and so did the sheets. I was a little nervous/embarrassed so I put on some gym shorts and told my dad. He told me it was normal and part of becoming a man and told me to change my underwear while he changed the sheets. After that I realized I could hump the bed and get myself off so my briefs in the laundry were usually wet and sticky lol.