What was your favorite UpShorts Sighting? (New or Old)

report your sightings in this forum
tjm5256
Buddy
Buddy

Re: What was your favorite UpShorts Sighting? (New or Old)

#16 Post by tjm5256 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:58 pm

this was the last half of freshman year in college so 2005

I was at a sorority philanthropy event with my fraternity team and we were waiting for our turn. It was a volleyball turney. We're all sitting around and I was sitting to the left of one of the sophomores I suspected might be a briefs guy. I'd seen a hanes waistband and what I thought were brieflines through his khakis previously. Nice looking guy. He played soccer and volleyball, but was a bit chunky. About 6 foot, brownish hair, white guy and very friendly. He was wearing the philanthropy tee and some blue umbro style shorts.

After our first game he snagged one of those cheap folding chairs and i sat on the ground to his left. We all sat and talked, eventually he moved his leg enough where I got a shot directly up his shorts to his crotch. Pretty average cock/ball bulge with a nice white seam. Looked great against his (very white) skin. He stayed like that for a bit ,before moving his leg. Sadly that's all I got as we got called to play right after.

As far as I know he wore a combo of white and colored hanes briefs.

hotttoddy7
Junior
Junior

#17 Post by hotttoddy7 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:29 am

Hell yeah man! Thanks for sharing!!!!

shasta123
Junior
Junior

#18 Post by shasta123 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:36 am

Favorite was back in college Spring of 2005.

Went on a group trip to New England and a cute classmate, Matt, used a clear trash bag for his dirty laundry. Could see several pairs of FTL tighty whitites being added as the days went on. One of my favs! Never got a sighting on the trip, but...a week after coming back we were all sitting outside in the grass in between classes and Matt was wearing these loose patchwork khaki shorts. For about 10 mins. he had one of his legs propped up and I had full sight of his white cotton bulge. Knowing they were Fruit of the Loom made it even sexier!!!

hotttoddy7
Junior
Junior

#19 Post by hotttoddy7 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:31 pm

Sexy story man!

I remember back in HS during marching band practice we were on a water break between running drill. There was this cute freshman trumpet player Jose just chilling with his other freshman friends. He was wearing shorter blue track shorts and a white t-shirt. He wore his hair parted and combed over, wore glasses and was pretty slim. Super handsome young man. He was probably all of 14 at the time. I was a junior and was by then already on the prowl for upshorts sightings. Well he was seated on the ground with his knees up and his upper body was leaning over his knees. This caused his short shorts to billow quite and bit and I saw most of his white cotton bulge. Saw the fly and all. He was packing for being so young. Sighting lasted about 5 minutes and I definitely had to suppress a boner going back on the field.

Sigh....those were the good old days.

MATT25
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

#20 Post by MATT25 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:23 am

In my HS, we had mandatory jockstraps for gym class and varsity or intramural sports. For gym class, we wore pretty short and loose dark blue shorts. Our gym was also the auditorium and it had a pretty high stage.

Any guys who were sitting out of whatever was going on would sit on the edge of the stage—and you could see right up their shorts. There would be a row of packed white jockstrap pouch bulges and sometimes the leg straps too. Some of the guys would be “skins” and you could also see the waistband of their strap sticking out of their shorts, including the label in the front. This was also an invitation for a jock wedgie from the guy sitting next to them and that happened a lot. Fun memory.

hotttoddy7
Junior
Junior

#21 Post by hotttoddy7 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:58 am

Hell yeah Matt! What a hot story! I do love me some jockstraps. I was a band nerd and wasn’t in any sports in HS. So the only Jockstrap sightings I got were on the round asses of our football team which wore white leggings often.

hotttoddy7
Junior
Junior

#22 Post by hotttoddy7 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:23 pm

Does anyone else have stories like these they want to share?