Driver in his boxers

report your sightings in this forum
dakota

Driver in his boxers

#1 Post by dakota » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:30 pm

I spent this past weekend in a tourist town in the mountains east of Seattle. It's a village with Germanic architecture, and is like visiting Europe, but is located here in Washington state. Sunday morning I waited in the car while my partner went into a coffee stand to get a hot drink. Normally we would have gone through the drive-thru, but there was a big line. So I pulled into a parking stall and waited in the car while he went in.

While I was sitting there, a small car pulled into the space next to me. I looked over, and watched in the passenger side rear view mirror as the driver got out. He was probably mid-20s, taller, lean build, shaggy brown hair. His shirt looked rather "wrinkled," and it was apparent he'd just woken up. He kept standing there between the two cars, and I realized he was taking off his shoes. I glanced down to see he was wearing just a t-shirt and a pair of boxers - no pants. The boxers were a nondescript pattern, nothing special. He was standing there, working to orient a pair of long pants, and finally stepped into them, bent over, and pulled his shoes back on. He was still fastening up his pants as he and his friend started walking to the coffee stand door. I don't know if he even noticed I was sitting there.

I got to thinking about the situation. He was driving around in his underwear, and was likely going to go through the drive-thru like that, but found the line was too long. I wonder what sort of view he'd have given the clerk in the window, dressed like that. It was a pleasant thought. :)

--Dakota
So many men. So many times. :cool:

Noah

Re: Driver in his boxers

#2 Post by Noah » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:35 am

thanks again for a detailed sighting Dakota.
Makes me also wonder whatever for he was wearing only boxers while driving with his friend.
Were the guys (they were both guys I assume) qruising or what before a coffee break.
His friend was wearing normal full clothing?

Noah

dakota

#3 Post by dakota » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:12 pm

Thanks, Noah. Yes, two guys. The passenger was dressed in similar clothes as the driver, (they looked like backpacking hikers who were camping), but he already had his pants on when I first saw him. I don't know if he'd been wearing just his own boxers as well. There are lots of hiking trails in the area, and this time of year there are plenty of guys out in the woods.

This happened about 8:00 AM, so I doubt they'd been cruising around. The driver looked like he'd just woken up, and had that sleepy-eyed face, so they must not have driven very far. :)

--Dakota

Underman50
Freshie
Freshie

#4 Post by Underman50 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:34 am

Dakota-
I love that little German-looking town you visited. I’ve been there many times myself, however, I’ve never seen any sights like you mentioned. How come you get all the good sightings? Lol!

dakota

#5 Post by dakota » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:06 pm

Underman50 wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:34 am
Dakota-
I love that little German-looking town you visited. I’ve been there many times myself, however, I’ve never seen any sights like you mentioned. How come you get all the good sightings? Lol!
You just need to hand out in the parking lot next to Starbucks? :)

I was pretty surprised. I wish he'd been facing toward me, though. Might have seen a bit more than his shapely ass. :)

--Dakota

dakota

#6 Post by dakota » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:12 pm

* "hang out," not "hand out."

Although maybe handing out is a way to get more sightings. LOL!

--Dakota

Underman50
Freshie
Freshie

#7 Post by Underman50 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:05 pm

Hmmm. Never "handed out" at Starbucks before. That would certainly make the morning coffee run more interesting!