Gym again

report your sightings in this forum
Noah

Gym again

#1 Post by Noah » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:44 am

I was at my gym yesterday.

Few sightings with my comments: well first of all I was revealing my spandex/nylon shiny blue Björn Borg boxer-briefs before the gym and after spinning commando in my cycle lycra and having shower I changed into my Tommy Hilfiger patterned boxer-briefs.

In the same training there was a guy revealing nice looking tight spandex orange boxer-briefs in the locker. But they were so worn out and even looked dirty with stains in the *ss. So they did not look sexy on this nice looking guy.

When I was nearly dressed two handsome guys in their 20's, perhaps near 30 came in to the locker room. Both wearing loose college pants and talking all the time when they started to change. I wanted to see what these well built gorgeous guys would wear under. As I assumed both had tight fitting boxer-briefs. Other had some light colored and I could not see the brand. Guy was an average hung...changing into bright blue spandex compression shorts. Yammy. But the other was really well-hung and his naked body was perfect: nicely built muscles but not too heavy-looking. And really they were not too busy or shy to change in front of each other or the rest guys in the locker. Quite the opposite they were just talking and actually even naked for a while. More of that I hope!

Noah

dakota

Re: Gym again

#2 Post by dakota » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:54 pm

Nice one, Noah! I like it when guys are casual enough to not be in a rush to change in the locker room. It's the only place where men can be men, without apology. I hope with the cyclic affect of everything else in life, that we'll eventual cycle back to men changing in the locker room like they used to. Enough of the "wrap a towel around yourself and wiggle out of your underwear" stuff. Drop 'em, and be a man!

--Dakota
So many men. So many times. :cool:

Noah

Re: Gym again

#3 Post by Noah » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:32 am

Yesterday's sighting: when I was changing out of my UA boxers there was this gorgeous about 30 just stripping to change for the gym.
Near enough so I could see it all. And there sure was something to see. He was all shaved, muscled body, few tattoos on shoulder, hand and other leg.

He put on loose gym-shorts and a very loose sleeveless gym-shirt, wifebeater. After my training I passed him still hanging and doing some chin ups.
But he came nearly right after me to showers and when I went to sauna, it was almost full. This guy came to door and looked like there was no room for him anymore.
7 other naked men was in the sauna. And few of us shouted that yes comoon you can fit in!
So he came and sat opposite me, naked as we all. OMG what a scene I had on him!

This continued in the shower where he was slowly washing himself all the way, no walls between the 4+4 showers in the big open room.
And I was quite near him. Enjoyed.

Then when I was drying my hair in the locker, just my UA boxers on, his locker was nearly opposite the mirror. ANd I could still see him slowly drying his body, he even used some liquid cream for his body. And the he put on a microfiber patterned Björn Borg boxerbriefs. He looked good on them too!

Always enjoy these young sightings in the gym locker.

Noah