Phuket, Thailand

talk about shoppping, tips, discounts, stores promo
xzate08
Junior
Junior

Phuket, Thailand

#1 Post by xzate08 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:42 pm

Hi there.

Does anybody know where to shop for underwear (particularly thongs and such) in Phuket, Thailand?
I have been to Bangkok many times but Phuket only once and this time I won't be stopping by Bangkok.

Just curious if there's a selection over there.

Thanks!

Tightthong
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Phuket, Thailand

#2 Post by Tightthong » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:29 am

I looked but never saw anything much there in that department. Bangkok yes...but just buy online...

bbriefs
Buddy
Buddy

#3 Post by bbriefs » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:22 am

i dont know what area in pucket you are visiting but in PATONG there is a small shop close to the PARADISE centre that sells nice underwear mostly copies but it dose have a good selection and it may be called WATT. TELL ME WHERE IN PUCKET YOU ARE VISITING.
BBriefs

xzate08
Junior
Junior

#4 Post by xzate08 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:33 am

Hi there thanks for your reply! I’m going to be staying in Paton up the up road from the Patong hospital.

It seems there are some malls I wonder if they will have a select On there too. Such as Robinson’s or Any sports store.

I’m interested in getting private structure and Hom
Specifically.

bbriefs
Buddy
Buddy

#5 Post by bbriefs » Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:34 am

I have not seen and Private structure , But Hom selection are available in Robinsons but I might add very expensive.
In the sports shop in the juncelon centre you can get some Andrew Christian upstairs on the first floor.
The other one I mentioned is near paradise gay bars and is mostly imitation lots of Aussiebum.
Next to Robinson is the local shopping big area and they have the selection of Thai underwear Rosso is one brand.
Hope you will post how you got on as I am going out again in Feburary.
BBriefs