CK white briefs at Costco

talk about shoppping, tips, discounts, stores promo
dakota

Re: CK white briefs at Costco

#16 Post by dakota » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:01 pm

slew101 wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:21 pm
Was at Costco today, and they must have just filled up with new CK merchandise. T-shirts, briefs, boxerbriefs, many colors as well. Down to $9.97. I couldn't resist, so bought a 3-pack of the white briefs. Last time I bought some I was disappointed in the material. The box was certainly fancier than normal.
Stock up fast. The .97 ending price means they're discontinued at your warehouse. Normal Costco prices *always* end in .99 cents. If you ever see anything with a different cents amount (usually .97 or .00) it means the item is going away. Buy it while you can, because when the in-store stock is gone, it's a done deal.

Another buyer's tip: Check the price card on the item. If there is an Asterisk in the upper-right corner of the tag, it also means the item is "pending delete." It could mean the item will be returning as a repackaged item, or with seasonal stock, or whatever. But just know the asterisk symbol * means the item as you see it is going away. Sooner rather than later.

Also, if you buy something at Costco within the last 14 days and the normal price is now lower, you can get an adjustment, IF the item's discount is taken at the checkout register. If the item is marked down in house (with a .97 or .00 cents on the price tag), you can get the adjustment within 30 days of purchase as long as the item is still in stock in that same warehouse at that price. Once that warehouse's stock is gone, the adjustment option is also gone.

Aren't you glad you asked? ;)

--Dakota
Bend over. I'll drive. :cool:

JocknBriefGuy
Supporter
Supporter

#17 Post by JocknBriefGuy » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:28 pm

I was in Costco a few days ago, and as is my habit, took a stroll through the clothing section to see what underwear they were carrying. I remembered this post, and lucky for me, my Costco had a full stock of CK. When CK briefs first came out, they were luxurious compared to most of the stuff on the market. Super soft fabric, and a perfect cut. Over the years, as their underwear business was sold to a licensing company, the quality really fell off, in particular the fabric. So, I rolled the dice and bought a 3 pack of white briefs, and a 3 pack of mixed (black and gray). Happy to say that the fabric quality is back, and so if the fit. They are really comfortable briefs, which I had stopped wearing for a while, opting mostly for trunks. So, happy to say that it's nice to pull a pair of them out of my drawer again. The only thing I haven't done yet with the new CKs is christen them like I routinely did with the originals. :D

dakota

#18 Post by dakota » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:36 pm

JocknBriefGuy wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:28 pm
I was in Costco a few days ago, and as is my habit, took a stroll through the clothing section to see what underwear they were carrying. I remembered this post, and lucky for me, my Costco had a full stock of CK. When CK briefs first came out, they were luxurious compared to most of the stuff on the market. Super soft fabric, and a perfect cut. Over the years, as their underwear business was sold to a licensing company, the quality really fell off, in particular the fabric. So, I rolled the dice and bought a 3 pack of white briefs, and a 3 pack of mixed (black and gray). Happy to say that the fabric quality is back, and so if the fit. They are really comfortable briefs, which I had stopped wearing for a while, opting mostly for trunks. So, happy to say that it's nice to pull a pair of them out of my drawer again. The only thing I haven't done yet with the new CKs is christen them like I routinely did with the originals. :D
Good to know you found them to you liking. I did as well. I stocked up on them at Costco when I could, and currently have (I think) fifteen pairs of white briefs in rotation. Might be more. I'm wearing a pair as I type this. I also have four 3-pack boxes set aside for the future, if and when the current ones wear out. So far, after more than a year of daily wear, the originals are holding up very well.

One thing I found was the colored briefs, (grey and black), have a weak waistband, and cheaper elastic. It's not as good as the waistband on the white briefs. I'm not a fan, so I don't wear those much. Disappointing. But I have plenty of white briefs to last a long time.

Now, as for christening them, I think we'll need to see the evidence. LOL!

--Dakota

dakota

#19 Post by dakota » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:54 pm

CK briefs are back at Costco, at least here in the Pacific Northwest. It must be a Summer seasonal item, or maybe they're figuring out more guys are wearing briefs again. Full range of sizes. Three-packs in all white, or two black and one grey. Style number NP2006S. $14.99. So, basically five bucks a pair. The same item number sold on Amazon is $25. Get 'em while they're hot, guys.

--Dakota

peppmba
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

#20 Post by peppmba » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:02 am

dakota wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:54 pm
CK briefs are back at Costco, at least here in the Pacific Northwest. It must be a Summer seasonal item, or maybe they're figuring out more guys are wearing briefs again. Full range of sizes. Three-packs in all white, or two black and one grey. Style number NP2006S. $14.99. So, basically five bucks a pair. The same item number sold on Amazon is $25. Get 'em while they're hot, guys.

--Dakota
Can report the same results that Dakota found here in Southern California, at least in the San Diego area.
You do not like it where you are?

Move.

You are not a tree.

cltben
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

#21 Post by cltben » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:39 pm

peppmba wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:02 am
dakota wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:54 pm

--Dakota
Can report the same results that Dakota found here in Southern California, at least in the San Diego area.
And the same in CO.