Jockey briefs at Costco

talk about shoppping, tips, discounts, stores promo
fwnudist
Freshie
Freshie

Jockey briefs at Costco

#1 Post by fwnudist » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:16 pm

I was walking through Costco the other day and noticed they now have Jockey brand briefs, 6 pack white and multi color packs for $12.99. Unfortunately they only have Full Rise. Mid rise would've been great.

https://www.costco.com/Jockey-Men's-Ful ... M4bn3RDV8v

dakota

Re: Jockey briefs at Costco

#2 Post by dakota » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:35 pm

Saw those, too. I don't do full rise underwear, so won't be buying those. Oh well. ;)

--Dakota
So many men. So many times. :cool:

dakota

#3 Post by dakota » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:28 pm

I was in my local Costco today, and saw the Jockey full rise briefs are marked "Pending Delete." That is what it means when there is an asterisk (*) in the upper right corner of the price sign. For anyone who wants to buy these briefs, do it soon. When they're gone, they're gone. They may come back in a different package or something, but the item as you see it will be going away for good.

My feeling is they haven't sold as well as Costco would want. I've noticed when I've been there that while the other styles of underwear are quite picked over, and some sizes are mostly sold out, the display of these Jockey briefs is full, with only one or two packages gone. So, out they go.

I do wonder what Costco will replace them with. It seems they like having at least one style of briefs available, even if everything else is boxers or boxerbriefs.

--Dakota
So many men. So many times. :cool:

fwnudist
Freshie
Freshie

#4 Post by fwnudist » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:21 pm

Well, I couldn't resist the price. The Jockey briefs were marked down to $9.97* Even the V-neck shirts by Jockey were marked down as well. Now that I think about it, I should've bought some.

versa14fun
Junior
Junior

#5 Post by versa14fun » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:15 pm

Was at Costco yesterday and they had a full display of Jockey briefs. 6-pack for $12.97 with the * in the corner. Just checked Zappos, and their price for the same thing is double, so it's a good buy if you like full cut.