Jockeys under sports tights at gym

show and tell... all bt VG and Personal VG
peppmba
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Jockeys under sports tights at gym

#1 Post by peppmba » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:09 am

As I have referenced in other threads, I wear Underarmour sports tights to the gym without shorts over them. First of all, I don't like the look of shorts over tights, and women get to wear their tights without an issue, so fair is fair.

I just purchased these navy blue 3/4 UA tights, not realizing the front panel was mesh and see-through under certain circumstances when working out. So this is me, wearing lime green Jockey sports mesh briefs under my UA tights. Will probably wear a darker, thus less showy, color next time!! My shirts usually hang down to this point, so I'm not sure too many people noticed, but I kept staring at myself every time I sat down on the bench. It was a bit embarrassing!
Attachments
IMG_20170127_134154240.jpg
(70.11 KiB) Not downloaded yet
You do not like it where you are?

Move.

You are not a tree.

Barnacle
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Jockeys under sports tights at gym

#2 Post by Barnacle » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:13 pm

I think I'd have trouble not staring too... :oops:

tjm5256
Buddy
Buddy

#3 Post by tjm5256 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:40 pm

The lime green is hardly noticeable ;)

jimi
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

#4 Post by jimi » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:32 am

nice look! most people are oblivious but for those that look, there's a little color flash! . ... try red briefs underneath!

peppmba
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

#5 Post by peppmba » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:29 am

jimi wrote:nice look! most people are oblivious but for those that look, there's a little color flash! . ... try red briefs underneath!
I might...although I also have the same model briefs in bright orange, and white would shine through as well. I went back to UA yesterday to buy more of that style compression pants, because they are in fact super comfortable and much easier to put on for me ("regular" compression pants have long legs and I have to fight to pull the long legs through my size 12 feet, the 3/4 style just slides on up), and I read the description more carefully. Sure enough, the "gusset" (crotch) is of a mesh material that the rest of the pants are not. I did not catch that the first time I ordered the pants, and obviously the purpose is to help air circulation and sweating, but I also think they are meant to be worn with other shorts over them. Oh well!

Thanks for the comments, guys. 8)

Move.

You are not a tree.

certsdude
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

#6 Post by certsdude » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:12 am

peppmba wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:09 am
As I have referenced in other threads, I wear Underarmour sports tights to the gym without shorts over them. First of all, I don't like the look of shorts over tights, and women get to wear their tights without an issue, so fair is fair.

I just purchased these navy blue 3/4 UA tights, not realizing the front panel was mesh and see-through under certain circumstances when working out. So this is me, wearing lime green Jockey sports mesh briefs under my UA tights. Will probably wear a darker, thus less showy, color next time!! My shirts usually hang down to this point, so I'm not sure too many people noticed, but I kept staring at myself every time I sat down on the bench. It was a bit embarrassing!
Which gym did you say that you go to?
You can't have too much underwear.

peppmba
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

#7 Post by peppmba » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:24 pm

certsdude wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:12 am
peppmba wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:09 am

Which gym did you say that you go to?
LOL...I didn't. :lol: :drinkers:

Move.

You are not a tree.